CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 14, 2009



I had an interesting day. Let's just say I'm beat! I'm not sleepy but I feel drained. Gideon has been a little sick the past couple of days so he's crabby and Hannah's got a touch of whatever he's had but she can do it with a smile on her face. 

So, 11AM rolls around and I decide to get the kids out of the house. We do the Target/ Costco thing ~ window shop so when 1PM comes around I can just put Gideon down for a nap.. ahhhhh nice. :)  All except the blowout Hannah had. Grinning from ear to ear covered in yellowish poo from the middle of her back all the way down her left leg. Ewwwwww! And to top it off, I had to wash the car seat. 
Motherhood is a dirty job sometimes! 

1 comments:

Tami said...

I love when you update your blog and post pics of the cute kiddies. I miss you guys!

My Hannah

Weekend

Our boy

random pictures