CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

To Exhume

To bring back from neglect or obscurity. Quietly back in effect. The synopsized paragraphs of recent happenings.
Yes, I’m here online… with everyone else. *sigh*
I need a memory upgrade. I had half a dozen items to elucidate at the moment all I can think to write about is .. We took a walk & attended a friends wedding. My absentmindedness is on the rise; if my mind decays this early, I'll be a vegetable by thirty three. I’m hoping the added pictures will set the mood or bring to life this so called.. Blog. It is barbaric. *grunts in caveman style swinging a club*

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a lovely blog! These should be called something else, I just don't like that word. We are now blog sisters! Now that's two things we have uniquely together. The first of course being the secret Asian aunts that Josh still laughs about (he is planning on writing a song about it too, what a guy).

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm starting to feel a little left out here! But not enought to start my own Blog. ;) I didn't even know you had a blog, Michelle. Keep it up to date and I'll try to remember to check in.

Love
Jessica

My Hannah

Weekend

Our boy

random pictures